Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grammage:||One Side||Standard Size 1:||787*1092mm|
|Standard Size 2:||889*1194mm||Delievery Time:||Within 45days|
|Paper Sample:||Allow||Capacity:||1000tons Per Month|
White coated paper Ivory board paper 230gsm~400gsm with high stiffness for packing
Ivory board is a type of boxboard with a glossy coated surface on one side for superior
printability. It is typically used as packaging material for small boxes that require
high quality printability, such as consumer electronic products, cosmetics or other
consumer merchandise. It can also be used in combination with high performance
corrugating medium and linerboard for the outer layer of corrugated board. We
classifies different classes of products so as to cater to the different needs of the
Grammage : 230gsm ~400gsm
Size: In sheet or in roll. As your honor request
1. High surface intensity suitable for high-speed 4/6/8 colors offset print
2. Super surface coating and smoothness, stable ink absorbability, low surface roughness and rich
printing dots, makes excellent printing result.
3. Good surface decoration feature assures excellent business card, invitation card, trademark results.
4. Outstanding paper stiffness is a strong support for carton laminating and die-cutting.
Comestics Boxes,Medicine Boxes,Paper Bags,Greeting Cards,magazine cover,book cover,food and beverage packing etc.
1. One 20ft can fit into about 15~16 tons, more or less depend on the size.
2. One 40ft can fit into about 25tons, more or less depend on the size
1) MOQ:5MT for special size , and 1MT for standard size ( 787*1092mm / 889*1194mm )
At least 1 full container per order
2) shipment terms: FOB , CFR,CIF are available
3) Samples is free,free samples in A4 Size,but clients need to pay the freight fee.
4) Samples normally takes 1-2 days,For special Size and Thickness, it will takes 2-3 days.
5) Samples Delivery Express:DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, SF etc.
6) Payment terms: T/T---30% advance as desposit,70% Before Loading ( FOB terms)
Other option: West Union, L/C other payments also can be discussed.
Contact Person: Jessie